Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions that apply between High Noon properties Limited and you (the Visitor) for the booking of your property for the purposes of short-term or long-term rental of the furnished apartments.
Payment Types Accepted
We accept payment using all major credit cards, cheques and by direct deposit. Payments must be received in full prior to the check-in date or access to the apartment may not be provided. When making payment using a credit card, a surcharge on the total rental amount applies
Refund and Cancellation Policy
When cancelling your apartment booking completely, we will refund any prepaid amounts (less a $250 administration fee) if the property can be re-booked for the dates of your booking. If a substitute booking cannot be found, cancellation fees are as per the following schedule:
Cancellation Rates & Periods:
Over 30 days before arrival date – 75% refund
15 -30 days before arrival date – 50% refund
0 -14 days before arrival date – no refund.
Booking Amendments and Extensions
Once you have commenced your occupancy we require a minimum of 14 days notice for any amendments.
Reductions: If you want to reduce your rental period, you must provide 14 days written notice. This will mean that your rental will be payable from the date you have provided notice for a further 14 nights. If you reduce your rental period without 14 days notice you will be charged up to a maximum of 2 weeks rent. As the original rental rate was quoted according to the original rental period, the rate for the entire period may be adjusted to the applicable rate for the shorterned period.
Extensions: If you have an option to extend, 14 days notice must be given to take up the extension. If no notice is given to the office we reserve the right to re-book the apartment. Extensions are at the discretion of the Agent and no guarantee is given that an extension will be granted.
OTHER – In the rare case that the apartment you have reserved is not able to honor your reservation, we will endeavor to offer you an alternative apartment of comparable price and standard. If this occurs, we will contact you via e-mail and request your authorization to proceed with this new booking. If you decline the alternative, and you were already charged for the original booking, a full refund will be given to you immediately. We will describe the premises and location to the best of our ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refunds for alleged misrepresentation can be accepted.
Apartment Rental Rates
The rates listed on this website are subject to change at any time and are indicative only. Rental rates vary depending on how long you are staying. Rates are reduced for longer stays. The Christmas and New Year rates are not listed on the website, so please send your inquiry through to us, and our booking consultants will respond with the availability details and rates.
Bookings are confirmed following receipt of your rental payment. Accommodation is paid for in advance. For stays of up to 1 month, the amount payable is due in full. For stays longer than 1 month, payments can be made in installments. Extra charges may be incurred for monthly payments. In the rare case that your choice of apartment is not available, High Noon Properties Limited reserves the right to provide alternative accommodation of a similar standard.
Your allocated Guest Manager will meet you at the property with the keys within working hours for check-in. Please call their mobile number on the booking confirmation a few days before your arrival to make arrangements for the key collection. Please read your rental agreement for contact details.
Replacement fees apply should a guest lose their key.
Arrival / Departure
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am unless alternative arrangements have been made with your Guest Manager. For very early arrivals, we suggest booking from the night before to secure an early check-in.
– It is the responsibility of every guest to read and abide by these terms and conditions.
– It is the responsibility of all guests to report any issue with the property to the Guest Manager. This includes any disturbance, damage, loss or any criminal matter relating to the property.
– Apartments are to be used only for accommodation. Parties or commercial use is strictly prohibited.
– All damages and breakages payable
– The number of tenants must not exceed the maximum number allowed and listed on your booking confirmation. If a property is reported to be overloaded, the tenants will be asked to vacate, with no refund made.
– All apartments are privately owned, please respect this and do not move furniture around.
– Guests should show respect and care for the property and ensure doors and windows are locked when vacated.
– Guests are expected to keep the property at an acceptable level of cleanliness that would be considered acceptable to an average person. Any unacceptable damage resulting from poor cleanliness will be charged to the guest. If cleaners are required to make additional charges these will be passed on to the guest also.
– Please consider other tenants at all times and remember that your accommodation is in a residential apartment block.
– Pets are not allowed in all properties.
– All apartments are non-smoking. Please use balconies if needed.
Damages and breakages
Your credit card details will be held as security. Breakages or damage to the apartment resulting from your occupancy will be paid for by the guest. In the event of damages incurred by you or your visitors to the apartment, your credit card will be deducted with a charge in accordance with the damages and a receipt will be forwarded to your nominated email address.
Due to the rapidly rising electricity costs to owners, guests will be responsible for paying a “Utility Fee” towards the cost of the utilities for a property during their stay. This does not cover the full electricity bill, only a small portion. For long term leases guests may be responsible for all gas and electricity bills (this will be negotiated at the time of booking as it will depend on the rental rate quoted). Guests will still be responsible to pay for “Excess charges” should they apply.
You agree to indemnify High Noon Properties limited from any claim of loss of personal effects or financial damage direct or indirect whatsoever incurred by you in booking any furnished property.
High Noon Properties will endeavor to describe the property and its position to the best of their ability and in good faith. No liability or damages will be accepted by High Noon Properties for mis-description.