Sky View Park is a collection of furnished apartment houses that rests on a spacious 1/4 acre plot of land in the affluent Kilimani neighbourhood of Nairobi. It is located at the roundabout where the newly refurbished Ring Road stretching from Yaya Centre mall meets Lenana Road. A pair of twin towers, painted a subtle egg shell cream, have an outward elegance impossible to miss. It is easily accessible via both public and private means of transport.
The twin towers sit in a compound surrounded by a concrete wall fortified with a perimeter electric fence for security. Vigilant security guards man the black gate that ushers you into the cabro-tiled driveway. Yellow markings come into sight, allocating generous parking spots for every tenant and visitor. Bursts of colourful flowers line the walls, breathing life into the vicinity; they follow a trail to a corner garden that comes alive with maturing trees and lush greenery carpeting the floor.
Sky View condos make use of technological innovations to make the Sky View experience even more fluid. This includes an efficient intercom system and magnetic cards allocated to every tenant to enable access and ensure privacy for each and every client. Aesthetic ceramic staircases and ultra- modern elevators serve all 8 floors.
The lavish size of the apartments allows for easy space definition in the living room. Each house is adorned with original features, and has been furnished and decorated to reflect the modernity of the house, not limited to; flat screen cabled television, wireless internet, shiny polished wooden tiled floors, big sliding windows, comfortable sofa sets and stylish, sectional furniture.
The living room gives way into the American open concept plan kitchen which makes the kitchen not just a place to prepare food but also a spot to entertain guests and enjoy meals as a family. The layout also makes it perfectly suitable for the enhanced storage accessories and new age kitchen appliances such as refrigerators, water dispensers, microwaves, coffee makers et al. A balcony completes the kitchen area, exiting through the back. It looks out into the sky and the fast paced life of the city.
Down the hall from the living room are the bedrooms; 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on the client’s preference. All of them, including the master, have en suite bathrooms with a loo, shower area, and granite surfaced sinks. The master bedroom also has an additional modest bath tub. The bedrooms also feature quality king size linen beds, ample closet space, a vanity, closet space, and big sliding windows with blinds to let in sunlight and fresh air. The hardwood floor calls for a woolen rug that feels supremely luxurious under willing feet. A reading desk makes a lovely spot to unwind; where you can indulge in some evening reading or hot chocolate sipping. This serves as a reminder to kick back and relax a little before turning in.
A nice spot for evening relaxation. The rooftop gives a beautiful view of the neighborhood, as far as the eye can see. Take a breather and watch as the tired Kenyan sun rolls over to snooze, your favorite drink in hand.
Additional Sky View Features
In the interest of our clients’ well-being, a number of supplementary features are added to contribute to the all-round high-end condo lifestyle:
- Diligent house-helps who come in daily to clean up the apartments and maintain household order
- Backup generators that complement the electric supply of Kenya Power. These generators serve the entire Sky View expanse in case of power cuts
- Solar energy available for heating
- Proper waste disposal mechanisms favourable to the environment and sustainability of nature
- ISO Certified safety standards in the unfortunate event of emergencies such as fires
- Bounteous water supply. The apartments rely on water from the Nairobi City Council. In cases of shortages, there is a backup supply from a borehole. Water is pumped into tanks and each condo is allocated two tanks to ensure that the taps never run dry
- A fitness centre equipped with modern working out equipment. Working out and staying fit is part of Sky View culture
- Electric kiosk for easy and convenient paying of bills and buying airtime using mobile services such as M-Pesa, Airtel Money, Orange money, Jambo Pay among others
- 24-hour Security
- Air conditioning
- Backup Generator
- Baking Oven
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit
- Club House
- Cofee pot
- Daily Housekeeping
- Detached Servants Quarter
- Electric Boundary Fence
- Entrance porch
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Terrace
- Hot Water Solar System
- Solar Heater
- Steam Bath
- Swimming Pool